OXFORD HARRIMAN & COMPANY
Why clients join our company
Most people who meet with us do so for the following reasons:
They have no clear strategic direction towards meaningful investment planning and wealth management, and no direction involving a methodology.
Why Clients Join Our Practice?
- Our practice is focused around a dynamic wealth management process for highly successful private clients and institutions
- Our commitment to long-term relationships
- Our significant industry experience and exceptional credentials
- Our comprehensive capabilities
- Our relationship with Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network
What Common Objectives Do Our Clients Share?
- Simplify and organize financial affairs
- Clearly define unique financial needs and investment objectives
- Define and understand risk
- Manage and diversify risk
- Invest efficiently in terms of risk
- Minimize investment, income, and estate taxes
- Define and plan for transfer of wealth and charitable intentions
Who Makes Up Our Client Base?
Our clients consist of the following:
- Retail and High Net Worth Individuals and families
- Investment advisors and asset managers
- Family Endowments/Foundations
- Public & private companies
- Pension plans
- 401(k) plans
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not a legal or tax advisor.